Oral Health Savings Plan
Thorndale Dental Oral Health Savings Plan.
"Our Solution for making quality dental care affordable for your entire family."
At Thorndale Dental we recognize that quality care is presently beyond the reach of millions of people and families each year. To offset the costs of care, we have developed an Oral Health Savings Plan. Now anyone can have, state if the art dental care, at an affordable cost.
The Plan at a Glance:
Adult One-Year Membership $295.00
Additional Family Member $220.00
(Sponsor and/or Dependent)
Annual Membership includes:
· Two (2) Exams per year - Value of $142.00 Code# D0150/D0120
· Two (2) Professional Cleanings per year - Value of $176.00 Code # D01110
· X-Rays, including: Full Mouth Series or Pano (once per 3 yrs) and/or Bite Wings (once per year)
Value up to $493.00
Any other emergency exams or x-rays outside of the routine yearly requirements will be discounted at a 10% courtesy
· 10% Discount on all restorative, cosmetic, endodontic, prosthodontic, sealants, fluoride, and surgical services
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, the following must adhere to the following payment policies
· The one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
· The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual fee is remitted.
· All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered.
· All fees for treatment requiring multiple visits or lab fees are due upon the first visit.
· We reserve the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent
· All other Thorndale Dental Associates terms and conditions of service apply.
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment in the plan and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, any other discounts, promotions, or outside financing plans (such as Citi Health, Care Credit, Spring Stone). This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount plan; benefits are limited to treatment provided only by Dr. Richard DeForno.
Membership Fee Schedule
Two cleanings (healthy gums), oral exam, periodontal eval.
Emergency Exam 10% Courtesy
Adult D1110, Child D1120
Professional Cleanings (twice per year) NO CHARGE
Sealants, Flouride, and Oral Cancer Screenings for all patients regardless of age 10% Courtesy
Periodontal “Deep” Cleanings (unhealthy gums) and Minor Periodontal Procedures 10% Courtesy
Routine Restorative D2000-D2957
White Fillings, Inlays, Onlays, Single Crowns, Crown Build-ups 10% Courtesy
Cosmetic Restorative D2740, D2783
Porcelain Veneers, Crowns 10% Courtesy
Pulpotomies, Pulpectomies, Removal of Nerve, Root Canal Therapy 10% Courtesy
Prosthodontics (removable) D5000-D5999
Partials, Complete Dentures, Denture Repairs and Adjustments 10% Courtesy
Prosthodontics (Fixed/Non-Removable) D6200-D6999
Permanent Bridges, Crowns (retained by crowns or inlays/onlays) 10% Courtesy
Adjunctive Services/ Miscellaneous
Kor Whitening, Zoom Whitening, NTI/Occulsal Guards, etc 10% Courtesy
This plan does not cover orthodontics.